I won’t make this very long because I have to start getting ready for a party, but here’s the short of it: At the beginning of the year, I had a goal of 80 books. I very quickly moved it to 100 and still surpassed it. I read a lot of good books this year and a lot of romances that had the same plot and were just fun to read when I was taking breaks from doing work. Next year, hopefully, I’ll read more substantive and just plain more books for my own pleasure.
Some of my favorites were (in no particular order):
- Inspire (The Muse, 1) by Cora Carmack GOODREADS | BUY
- Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, 6) by Katie McGarry GOODREADS | BUY
- The Wonder (Queen of Hearts, 2) by Colleen Oakes GOODREADS | MY REVIEW| BUY
- The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, 1) by Mary E. Pearson GOODREADS | BUY
- A book I beta’d and helped launch: Fire of Stars & Dragons (Stars & Souls, 1) by Melissa A. Petreshock GOODREADS | BUY
- And a fantastic book I betaed (not published yet): The Fifth Queen (Drosselmeyer, 1) by Sierra Abrams GOODREADS