♥ List the rules.
♥ Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their page.
♥ List 7 facts about you.
♥ Give a brief story about how you started blogging, and share some tips.
♥ Nominate 15 other bloggers
♥ Notify your nominees by email or comment
First: Thank you, Adriana Gabrielle for nominating me!
7 Facts About Me:
- I’m adopted from China.
- I learned to type when I was 5. I can do it with my eyes closed, too. And with one hand, if necessary, like I’m doing now (because my right, and dominant,
- I wrote my first novel when I was 9 years old. It was a blatant Nany Drew knock-off.
- I have no siblings, but my older cousins have always treated me like their little sister.
- I know how to make handmade books. It’s really fun and almost meditative.
- My debut novel came as a result of two previous book ideas and a new slew of dreams, which added the main plot and magic to the story.
- I have finished writing the first draft for the 2nd and 3rd books in The Belgrave Legacy, but am writing Glowing Embers while I wait on my editor.
I started blogging a little over three years ago. I had just started high school, decided I wanted to take my writing seriously, and thought that blogging would get me a lot of exposure. I’ve learned the last part is mainly true only if you run giveaways, talk about YA dystopian fiction, or are part of a blog hop (or award chain like this one). And you need to share your links everywhere, multiple times.
I nominate (in random order; counting different people as individuals, even if on the same blog):
- Melissa and Jennifer @ The Dragon Blog
- Wendy Higgins
- Cora Carmack
- Julia Crane
- Hafsah @ IceyBooks
- Stephanie and Jill @ GoTeenWriters
- John @ Teens Can Write Too
- Alex @ Get It Write Tonight
- Sierra @ Yearning To Read
- Stacia Joy Aisling
- Eva @ Scribblings of a Janeite
- Brigitte @ Mes Livres
- Kathy @ My Nook, Books, and More
- Yvonne and Tia @ The Shadow Realm
- Jenny @ Supernatural Snark